Spring Break 2016 Family- Friendly Activities Near Daytona Beach Hilton
The kids may have a break from school, but we think the whole family deserves some time off. Spring Break 2016 Daytona Beach will have all the fun March 14th – 31st. Escape the winter blues and soak up some sun while you relax and the kids see just how big that sand castle can get. Hilton Daytona is always ready to welcome visitors and guests any time of year.
Family-friendly activities are geared towards visitors of all ages and make "the world's most famous beach" the perfect destination for you and the kids!
- Spend a day outside at Sun Splash Park
- Halifax Historical Museum is nearby and full of artifacts and exhibits from colonial times, both world wars, and more.
- The boardwalk is full of games, rides, and features a great place for fishing.
- Less than 15 miles away is the Ponce de Leon Inlet Lighthouse where a scavenger hunt to find a special treasure awaits.
- A visit to the Marine Science Center will get everyone up close and personal with amazing creatures.
Family time is precious and it seems to fly by way to fast, especially when the kids are young. Treat your family to a special Hilton Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resort getaway this year and create memories that will last a lifetime.